Due to the Corona Virus lock down we are operating with minimal staff, we endeavor to answer all call outs and will send an engineer where required. All management are contactable by mobile phone
Coronavirus -Company policy
None of our staff have travelled to any high risk countries with in the last 4 weeks. Please see the countries attached: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas-with-implications-for-returning-travellers-or-visitors-arriving-in-the-uk
- Any none urgent meetings will be rearranged or being discussed via email/call.
- Can any customers what have had any cases of the coronavirus please notify us and we will also be confirming this prior to attending site.
Aarhus staff are doing the following step in accordance with Government guidelines:
- All Engineers and Employees that go to site have been provided with gloves.
- Employees have access to alcohol sanitiser as well as soap and water in our toilet facilities.
- All fabric towels have been replaced with one use paper towels.
- Cleaning products are available to office based Employees to ensure that equipment such as computers, phones and keyboards are clean.
- Engineers don’t come in the office and kit is collected via a storage box to limit cross contamination.
If any of our employees contract any symptoms they are advised to self isolate and make contact with NHS 111 service.
If you want any more information regarding this matter contact or team at Response@aarhusfire.co.uk
Products and Services
We provide a wide variety of services to suit your needs:
Fire alarm installation and maintenance
Dualcom monitoring installation and maintenance
Risers service and wet test
Emergency light installation and maintenance
Gas suppression systems installation and maintenance
VESDA installation and maintenance
Extinguisher supply and maintenance
Door entry access control installation and maintenance
CCTV installation, maintenance and monitoring
Fire Doors Inspection and Third Party Certification
Health & Safety Course
Intruder systems installation and maintenance
Our highly qualified team of staff and engineers are there to support your business no matter what the situation, from telephone advice to 24 hour call out cover.
We have worked in partnership with some of the biggest companies in the UK such as Peel Holdings, ITV, Bruntwood, Emerson, Cofely, AO.com, and other large operations. But also as an independent company it is important that we can offer the same high quality service to the small individual companies.
Aarhus Fire Protection are always looking at ways to offer our customers a wider range of services within the fire protection business, we are happy now to introduce to you our new Fire Door inspection and certifying services.
Attached is a little information about what is required by companies to comply with the fire safety order 2005 (this order is mandatory).All our inspectors are qualified fire door professionals and back by the F.D.I.S and following your inspection a uniquely identifiable F.D.I.S label is affixed to each door and details of the door are entered onto the F.D,I.S database. A written summary of the doors surveyed is also provided and a system generated compliance report.