From initial design and build to additions to your existing system or Following a risk assessment report.
We can design, supply and install the fire alarm system to meet your requirements and ensure your system is fully compliant with current regulations. Working on both residential and commercial buildings to ensure that your investment is fully fitted with a high quality fire alarm system.
By choosing Aarhus to carry out the work you can be assured that it will be carried out to the highest standard and all the equipment installed will meet the LPS1014 standard of 3rd party accreditation and be certified with a LPS1014 certificate.
Not only are we accredited by the LPS1014 we also have to support from the leading manufacturers who supply us with the latest digital technology backed by long warranties giving peace of mind your system can be easily future proofed.
We install multiple types of Fire Alarm Systems, such as the following:
- Domestic Smoke Detectors (mains wired)
- Conventional Fire Alarms
- Analogue Addressable Fire Alarms
- Wireless Radio Fire Alarms
- Aspirating Fire Alarm Systems
Low fixed-cost comprehensive protection for your business.
However well designed and installed, fire protection systems are only as good as their lifetime service performance. If your premises is protected by a fire safety system, you can benefit from Aarhus Fire Protection Ltd.’s many years of maintenance experience, excellent customer service, British Standards compliance and high quality standards.
- Give us a call on 0800 78 101 69 or 0161 767 8715 or e-mail email@example.com and a fire alarm systems expert can advise you on the best fire prevention equipment for your business.
- Arrange a site visit from Aarhus fire Protection Ltd and an approved engineer can offer you a free quotation for thorough maintenance of your fire detection system.
- We can service and maintain a variety of fire alarm systems from the top industry manufacturers
- Receive comprehensive maintenance agreements and post-sales support designed to ensure you achieve optimum performance from your equipment and systems
We cover all elements of fire protection, including control panels and software, detectors, MCPs, sounders, dry risers, hydrants and extinguishers. So you can rely on us to provide the appropriate solution, which is also economical and safe.
24/7 352 days per year emergency response comes as standard with our maintenance contracts, along with a conveniently timed servicing schedule set out to suit you and your business.